Mass Media Collapse: The Rise Of Fake News

fake.png

We are told by Zukerberg that only 1% of its news stories are fake. I guess he left out the part about the other 99% being bullshit. Yes, the difference between fake news and bullshit is only understood by the highly trained user of internet news stories. Don’t forget that it is illegal to read WikiLeaks unless you’re a trained professional working for CNN. We can’t have those kids dying in the Congo for the truth, now can we?

Standard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s