Who Would Jesus Bomb?
Who Would Jesus Bomb?
Collapse is really easy to understand, if the good people of the internet can’t stop those evil cunt prick motherfuckers in the pentagon, then all life on earth is toast, and earth won’t be fine without us.
Q. What is Communism?
A. The longest, most painful road to capitalism.
Fake News, YouTube Demonetisation, Main Stream Media, etc.
I remember the good ol’ days when newspapers and television news could tell bald faced lies and no one could call bullshit on it. The best you could ever hope for was to get your angry letter printed a few days after the brouhaha died down. Well, we’re right back where we started.
The cost of all this new online openness is media extremism, with each side trying to pilfer readers and watchers from the soft, silent majority – who are neither extreme nor well defined. The trick is to push the button that gets the most bang for your buck.
The six corporations who own all the books, magazines, radio and television stations only want one thing, to manufacture consent for war. The left has sold out identity politics for war, and the right has sold out liberty for war. And, all the rest of us bewildered, illiterate assholes are stuck in the middle scratching our heads wondering, what the hell is going on?
Well wonder no more! You see, Larry Schmidt, CEO of Alphabet, Google’s parent, spent the last election following Clinton around the world. Alphabet owns Google, Google own YouTube. So when Lady Rothschild, George Soros and Larry Schmidt wanted to quash the voices of dissent, they got the Wall Street Journal to do a hit piece on some idiot named Pew Die Pie, who had 50 million YouTube subscribers. So now, unless you’re brown nosers like The Young Turks, you can’t say shit about nothing, without losing your adsense revenue. Many controversial YouTubers have lost over 90% of their revenue, which believe me, is for them, the apocalypse.
I generally disagree with almost everything these alt-right types have to say, but I was terribly happy that they had the opportunity to say it. It challenged my thinking, but more importantly, it challenged my complacency. That’s all gone now, the mighty roars of once ferocious alt-righters has diminished to mewling bleats of dissent.
I feel sorry for those fools who thought Trump was on their side, just as I felt sorry for those leftist fools who thought Hillary gave a shit about showing up for her supporters to deliver her concession speech. Unless you got hundreds of thousands of dollars to give away, politics has nothing to do with you. It’s not about you. You’re just the voter.
Voters only matter inasmuch as they can be defrauded by fake news, and by fake news, I mean the MSM fake news. IMO Hillary had bought and stole enough votes to win the popular ballot, but miscalculated about winning the electoral college.
So what does it all mean? The voices of dissent, hate and introspection have been squashed. The stage is set to head full on into collapse with the media distracting us peons with fake Pepsi commercial controversies or disgusting airline snafus. Thanks to the US-Zionist-Arab axis of evil, a child starves to death in Yemen every 10 minutes, while most illiterate Americans don’t even know or understand we are war with Yemen, with both Trump and Obama responsible. How can you vote for people who starve babies? FAKE MSM, that’s how. When we blocked medicine to Iraq for 10 years, we stopped counting when over 500,000 Iraqi children died.
We are more obsessed with the trans-human/trans-sexual nature of identity politics than the fact that we burn innocent women and children alive everyday, or that we now support the bombing of schools and hospitals as a matter of fact. George Orwell would be ashamed.
Now, watch this video of Brian Williams, on the so-called “liberal” MSNBC, as he quotes Leonard Cohen while watching a missile take off. It’s obscene to watch this old guy get off on watching missiles launch. So, while he sits there with a mental erection, just remember, he will never show you a video of where those missiles land, and the women and children they kill. Watch this video, and then tell me MSM is not Fake News. There’s plenty of fake to go around.
Indonesia slams potential EU palm oil fuel ban
EU is just considering a ban, sort of maybe by 2020. Enter lobbyists. Fake News Spin.
According to a survey, 85% of Americans think global warming is happening. The other 15% work for the White House